Things to do in Jacksonville, FL
Looking for things to do in Jacksonville, FL? Aloft Jacksonville Airport, located in a suburban setting just 15 minutes north of the downtown area, has easy access to a variety of area attractions. We are located just across the street from River City Marketplace, where you can shop to your heart's desire in over 1 million square feet of retail space. Thirsty? Take a tour of the Anheuser-Busch Brewery where you can try a tasting of a variety of different beers. In need of some sun? Grab your towel and head east to the beautiful Florida beaches. St. Augustine and Jacksonville Beach are both just a 20-minute drive away!
Stay just minutes away from Jacksonville International Airport and rest easy before your flight. Our airport shuttle will take you where you need to go.
- Anheuser Busch Brewery (3.0 miles) – Discover how great beer is crafted at the Jacksonville Anheuser Busch Brewery. Their complementary tour will give you first-hand look at how they brew and package their beer.
- Jacksonville Landing (12.9 miles) – Explore shopping, dining, and nightlife all in one place at this outdoor complex.
- Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens (7.0 miles) – Bring the family to the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens for an unforgettable walking safari experience. The Zoo offers over 2,000 exotic animals and over 1,000 variety of plants to learn about.
- Museum of Science and History (12.0 miles) – Come explore the Museum of Science and history in Jacksonville, Fl.
- Hidden Hills Golf Course (17.0 miles) – Take a swing at the 6,800-yard golf course located in the Hidden Hills Country Club.
- River City Marketplace (0.2 miles) – Check out the largest shopping complex in North Jacksonville featuring over 70 stores. The shopping complex also offers a great dining experience with restaurants like Carrabba’s Italian Grill and Outback Steak House.
- St John’s Town Center (20.2 miles) – Explore the heart of Jacksonville shopping at this outdoor lifestyle mall. With over 150 stores, there’s something here for everyone.
- EverBank Field (12.0 miles) – home of the Jacksonville Jaguars.